Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Killing Dog With Paracetamol

why this free course

practical manual for learning to repair computers or computers:

Well as my intention is not to make money (although we are if you like I could use ads that will lend a peek), but to teach them to repair computers going to obviate the unnecessary introduction that they do in the short course of repair of PC in which they are given for three months history of how was the first computer yyyyyyyy can be interesting if a little history but if they are spending money in learning to repair computers for use as a job I doubt that the history of the PC will serve as much at least in the beginning and my judging is just a fun way institutions that provide these courses to make them spend money and attend more months while earning more money saddest thing is knowing that after the course only learned that the first PC was the size a room 4 x 4 and floppy disk instead of using punch cards, I repeat very interesting data but when working with it of little use

Well after this brief introduction ironic I'll tell you the reason for this page, this page's good to think a summer day and which I was very bored and I said "claudio because you do something useful and supportive for someone else than you, and you create a page where you can take a simple course on how to repair PC, the gent4e worldwide without having to rob his pocket in a school where they are not going to teach anything, and I would not be bad or cheeky as I am a college graduate, but my mere opinion tells me a very different thing is a career and a job and SURPRISE other PC repair is a job not a career, it is nonetheless a Pici with REAL WORK OUT and leaving a good margin to start it. In my particular case as I said I am a professional university but another item that is irrelevant at this website, good but not to leave him with intrigue the few who are interested I'll tell you something like an architect, but in order not it is irrelevant if you come to tell you that my education is paid repairing the PC, also my first car was great and to win more work with that going to work at a supermarket and I could finish my studies, mmmmmm other surprises that I HAVE IS THE NEXT. "Never in my life I took a course computer, one thing people learn to program and so it's probably good for someone guide us know quite another to follow a logical sequence of predetermined things like a motherboard or fix a computer that my judge is learned by watching and not touching to learn I learned you can also alone especially with this super site that will teach the basics to begin today to take this course and the best thing is that this course will be completed in a week if they wish and it will be repaired PC logically but empirically no diploma will be able to start repairing PC, but just in case starting with it at first haha \u200b\u200b




0 comments:

Post a Comment