Friday, April 23, 2010

What Episode Does Vegeta Meets Bulma On Namek

Solving a bottleneck (TESTING)

In my note phased Development, spoke of the bottleneck I have with the issue of "testing." In fact, I was resigned to it, but now I am determined to solve this problem once and for all.

Bill Buzbee has advised me to use simulation software, he used this method successfully for the development of Magic-1 . What he did was write programs in C directly simulating the logic functions of circuits under test. Frankly, I've never been very enthusiastic about the simulation software as "fear," the modeling of the problem itself is a project in itself, capable, as any project-from its own mistakes and consumer-well-a very long time of development, not I, therefore, that the simulation can be a fruitful path for me.

So I'm talking to prove my electronics ... with electronics. And actually you can, but not as "complete" that she had conceived so far, ie a card not once but a "circuit" (inside the card) at a time.

I have only to plan the order in which I build my circuits within each card so that you can try them one at a time, at the point of providing scope and static stimuli by external switches. At least I can test, in this way, the logic of my circuits.

would also be convenient to have a set of buttons and switches "debounce" and a set of LEDs "buffered. In fact, right now I can already tell the "LED DISPLAY" Console, ie buffered LEDs connectors accessible through "header." I can also have buttons and switches mounted on the panel that only are pending wired to another socket type "header."



suffice as I build cables (Tape) "head to head" mapped appropriately for each particular test.

is a very basic idea that must occur much earlier in this project ... That is the disadvantage of working alone, when you stuck on a bad idea, you can not have another brain that you unlock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment