Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fireman Sam Rollpaper

THE PHANTOM OF CONSULTATION PAPER MACHINE


This entry I will devote publicize a book written by a colleague, it has tried to reflect their experience in the technology classroom, creating a wonderful technical project tutorial for Technology.

agree both on a Technology course Algeciras, and I think it was the best course I've done in these years of occupation and from that moment I doors opened to understand the task as difficult which is the a project with a group of 30 students learned techniques I use every day, these and other much more interesting are included in this tutorial.

I think it's a great work that can guide us on our work, and I have not seen another like it, includes detailed descriptions of the projects, but perhaps most important are the guidelines does author on operations, so I think it would be interesting to have him as a reference book in any classroom technology.
responsible
The book in the library promise

0 comments:

Post a Comment