Sunday, May 23, 2010

Note To A Friend Who Is Depressed

MY FIRST SCHOOL PROJECT



This was the first school project to do, I did it with a colleague José Miguel Jurado. Both attended a course organized by the CEP OF ALGECIRAS , at first I was raised not to attend because he was a year of opposition and the fact that this one so overwhelmed when you have to prepare those who thought not attend the end I did and I liked so much that not only did this it was scheduled, but as was so successful the CEP other as then organized these courses and I remember what I learned and the fellow I met with them today I maintain a friendship.

Before participating in this course, he entered the workshop of Technology only saw nothing but machinery, materials and tools. On the other hand saw projects who came in textbooks and I found it so hard to implement them, always thinking that you have over thirty students, and you have to make all project work and draw on.

Today is a video of the project in that time, I will gradually introduce the information developed during the project preparation.



CIRCUIT



0 comments:

Post a Comment